- ADVERTISEMENT (17/10/2013)
- ADVERTISEMENT (06/12/2013)
- DISTRICT WISE VACANCY POSTS
- DISTRICT WISE APPLICATION LIST
- GENERATE E-REGISTRATION / CHALLAN
- E-REGISTRATION / CHALLAN RE-RAID
- SUBMIT APPLICATION FEE TO SBI
- APPLY ONLINE
- MODIFY APPLICATION
- TO REPRINT
Special Recruitment Advertisement No. for Village Development Officer (Handicapped) : A1914 / Est-2/2013 dated 06/12/2013
Special Recruitment Advertisement No. for Stenographer / Junior Assistant (Handicapped): A1913 / Est-2/2013 dated 06/12/2013
|THE LAST DATE FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER WAS 21.01.2014 WHICH HAS EXPIRED. FOR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS, KEEP CHECKING THE WEBSITE.|
|DOEACC CAN ALSO ATTACH CCC OR HIGHER LEVEL MARK SHEET.|
VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
|Government Order No.-3110 / 38-3-2013-5 (Officer) / 2012 dated 23.07.2013 from Indian citizens for recruitment to the vacant posts of Village Development Officers (pay scale Rs. 5200-20200, grade pay-2000) in the Rural Development Department. On-line applications are invited.|
|Date of commencement of application||:||20/10/2013|
|Last date for e-registration / challan generation||:||18/01/2014|
|Last Payment Date in Bank||:||19/01/2014|
|Last date for application revision||:||21/01/2014|
|Last date for reprint application||:||21/01/2014|
- Before applying, one has to register to deposit the application fee.
- After 24 hours of challan / registration, one can deposit the application fee in the bank.
- After 48 hours of depositing the application fee, one must fill the on-line application form by visiting the website again.
- Documents required to fill the application form have to be prepared as given below.
- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2013. Relaxation will be given in the age limit of 5 years for reserved category and 15 years for the disabled.
- Candidate should have passed the Intermediate Examination (Agriculture / Science class) of the Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh or any examination declared by the Governor as its equivalent and a higher level of qualification from the holder of “CCC” certificate or CCC certificate of Doyek institution in computer. The holder will be the only qualifying candidate.
- District-wise, apply against the vacancies of reserved category, otherwise district-wise, the application will be rejected in respect of zero vacancies in reserved category.
- Those candidates who are from outside Uttar Pradesh will be placed in the general category in each case.
- Rs. 50 / – from SC / ST and handicapped and Rs. 100 / – from others will be charged.
Other information will be entered by the applicant uploading the following documents (which apply to the applicant) in his online application form.
|The following documents should be self-authenticated and scanned and ready to be uploaded in the soft copy:|
|Passport size scan photo and signature||By each candidate (with black pen)|
|High school or equivalent certificate||By each candidate|
|Intermediate or equivalent marksheet, graduate or equivalent marksheet from agriculture / science||By each candidate|
|OBC / SC / ST certificate||OBC / SC / ST Candidates|
|Dependent certificates of freedom fighters||To which applicable|
|Ex-serviceman certificate||To which applicable|
|Certificate of disability||To which applicable|
|DOEACC CCC or higher level certificate or mark sheet (see list)||By each candidate|
|Sports certificate||To which applicable|
For the redressal of complaints and problems, a public facility has been set up in which you can lodge your complaint and problem.
Phone no. : 0522-2286015, 2286022, 2239816
|The online application recognition rule has been prepared based on the requirement of advertisement. Applicants are requested to carefully read the advertisement and the link “Process of application” mentioned on the main page. Applications filled through the online form do not indicate that the applicant has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. An application can be rejected at any time if the applicant is found to be ineligible at any point.|
Latest Job Recruitments
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020 – Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor Posts. All the ...
KL University Recruitment 2019 For various posts of KL University bharti 2019 here, please check the latest announcement. All current ...
BHEL Recruitment Jobs Notification Post: Computer Operator, Meter Reader Cum Bill, Junior Establishment Assistant, Bill Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant Group D, ...