Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2019 for the selection of Apprentices. A total of 305 vacancies have been released through the IOCL Recruitment. This IOCL Recruitment Process will not be conducted through GATE instead, the selection process will include 2 stages – Computer Based Exam followed by an interview. Get all the details of the IOCL Recruitment 2019 here.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Online Application Process for IOCL Recruitment will be commencing from 5th December 2019 and you will be to apply till 19th December 2019. Get to know the date and time of all the important events related to the IOCL Recruitment by going through the table given below.
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date to Apply|
|Trade Apprentices||305||19th December 2019|
|Graduate/Technician Apprentices||56||19th December 2019|
IOCL Recruitment Vacancies 2019
A total of 305 vacancies have been announced for the post of Apprentice trainee through IOCL Recruitment 2019 and 56 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices. Get the post-wise distribution of vacancies by going through the table given below:
IOCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- No Minimum Age Limit.
- Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical) – 27 Years
- (Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply). 29 years for candidates having two years’ full-time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
- Executive Trainee in (HR) – 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply).
- Executive Trainee in (Finance) – 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply).
- Age relaxations SC/ST: – by 5 years
- OBC (NCL): – by 3 years
Educational Qualification For IOCL Vacancy 2019:
- Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical) – The candidates should possess a Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five years integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Executive Trainee in (HR) – The candidates should possess Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with at least 60%
marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks.
- Executive Trainee in (Finance) – The candidates should possess Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India.
Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment 2019
The IOCL Recruitment process is based on the phases listed below:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Merit List – Written Exam + Document Verification Marks
IOCL Jobs 2019 Application Fees
- Application fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates – NIL
- Application fees For all other Category Candidates- NIL
How To Apply Online IOCL Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates Apply Online from official website www.iocl.com
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Pay Application fees.
- Attach the required documents.
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print out of application form for future use.